Old 29-03-2004, 03:39 AM
GoldLexus

Default Help With Goldfish Problem

Hmmm, I posted about our newly found gold fish (under You are not going to
believe this....on March 17th) about a week ago.This post has got me
wondering if something is wrong.... He is not laying on his side but he
isn't swiming around either. If I disturb the water he will swim but than
stop and just lay there. Maybe he is stressed? After all we didn't even know
we had a live gold fish, hadn't seen any gold fish since mid August. The
winter was cold enough to where the pond was frozen over for a couple of
weeks. Which may seem like a short time to be frozen over in some areas
country. Anyway just got me wondering if maybe we may lose this one gold
fish.

"RichToyBox" wrote in message
Look at the following two links for possible causes:

http://www.koivet.com/html/glossary/...a ying%20over

http://www.koivet.com/html/articles/...=laying%20over
And if these don't transfer properly, go to www.koivet.com and enter into
the search "laying over"
--
RichToyBox

"rob.smith4" wrote in message
Hi I went out to my pond the other day and thought one of my older

goldfish
was dead,as it was lying on it's side,but when I went to pick it out it

swam
off,I have been watching it and when it swims it is ok,but as soon as it
stops it turns on it's side,obviously it has something wrong but can

anybody
help me as to what can or can't be done to help it.