Old 29-03-2004, 03:36 PM
Hal

Default Loud "spitter"

On Sun, 28 Mar 2004 23:05:24 -0500, "k conover"
wrote:

Or should I just get a pump that pumps less gallons per minute? Wouldn't
that solve the problem...?
Kirsten

Sure! I hope you guess right the first time, because pumps cost
more than washers and tubing.

If you have trouble with the mechanics of making a restrictor tell us
what size and type fittings you have to deal with and what kind of
tubing/pipe you are using. Perhaps someone can come up with a cheap
restrictor design you can plug/glue into the line. The restrictor
will probably need to be tuned a little, the first guess may restrict
the line too much and the hole may need to be drilled a size larger
until you get the flow you want.

Regards,

Hal