Old 29-03-2004, 06:05 PM

Default KOI Questions

"Just Me "Koi"" wrote in message
I beg to differ with everyone else!

I think your wife is a genius! Obviously she wants a real large pond and
you probably don't want to help her get it!

So she figures that if she gets you to keep the Koi fingerlings, then you
will get attached tot he Koi and will be more apt to help her get the

larger
pond.

I think she is our kind of porg! And the koi peddler? He wants the
business! Algae bloom chemicals, replacement fish, on and on. And then

the
jackpot when you finally decide to get the bigger pond!

I will go back to my other conspiracy theory programs now!

--
_______________________________________
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

"Wayne" wrote in message
om...
I installed a 220 gallon pre-formed pond for my wife about 3 years ago.

It
has a fountain filter and plenty of plants. The water is extremely

clear
with only 10 goldfish in it. She surprised me today by bringing home 4
small fingerling Koi to put in the pond. I urged her to take them back,
that they are too much and will get too big for the pond. She argues

that
they aren't going back and that she will get rid of them if they get too
big. She also said that the guy who sold them to her told her that it

would
take about five years for them to get six inches long. I think that

he's
full of crap and that my wife has lost her wits. Feedback on this

matter
will be deeply appreciated.

And then BOOM, Suddenly after the $3.49 PetSmart Koi get in thier new 3000
Gallon pond is when the nice Koi start showing up VIA UPS .. Wayne, you got
to know its a ploy.... Ya gotta know...

Tim