Old 29-03-2004, 07:40 PM
shazzbat

Default POISONING CATS?

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
et...

"Nick Maclaren" wrote in message

In article ,
"shazzbat" writes:

| I think a Moebius loop is the thing where you get a long thin strip

of
paper
| and glue the ends together, but put a 180deg twist in it first. This

creates
| a loop with only one edge.
|
| I could be wrong, and I'm certainly OT, but the sun is shining and I

don't
| care so nerrrr.

You're right, and it isn't here, so nerrrr.

A daughter rang today to say that her first lamb of the year had been

born,
into a glorious sunlit spring day, the ewe choosing the sunniest spot in

the
field. The lamb walked steadily off, the ewe following her. Daughter went

the house for iodine and when she got back there was another ewe lamb.

This
in south Wales.

She told this delightful story while I was looking out at a pale grey day
with no sun, no blue sky, no little fluffy clouds, no green grass, no
shadows ...

nerrrrrrrrrrr indeed.

The joy of spring.............

Seeing a field in which new born lambs are frolicking or struggling to
control their wobbly little legs as they get to their feet for the first
time, and thinking.......

Hmmmmm

Mint sauce.
))