Old 29-03-2004, 11:13 PM
Bobby Baxter

Default Web space Attn Eric

Rob,

I have set-up my last 15 web sites with Crystal Tech
(http://crystaltech.com). You may wish to at least take a look at their web
site to see their offerings. I plan to move my Daylily.Net domain to CT
within the month and will have great service but will pay a fraction of
what I am right now with over 400MB of disk space. With CT you can call them
at 3:30 in the morning and immediately talk with a real person to have
technical issues resolved.

Whoever you decide to go with, I recommend calling the company at different
times of the day and night over a period of a few weeks. "Things happen"
and when they do you will appreciate being able to get a real techy on the
phone no matter what time it is. Saving money is nice, but not if you
sacrifice service.

Bobby

Bobby Baxter
Happy Moose Web Design: http://thegardensite.com
Orchid Videos: http://happymoosegardens.com/orchids/videos.htm

"Rob Halgren" wrote in message

Can you run CGI scripts and a database too? I'm looking for a host
myself, but only if I can write my own CGI.

Rob