Old 30-03-2004, 02:34 AM
Grubber

Default It's time to play 'What is this plant?'

"RoyDMercer" wrote in message
It almost looks like a wild rose, however the leaves don't look quite

right.
It's hard to tell because the picture is mostly out of focus. You might
closely examine the branches for thorns.

I had multiple pictures on the first attempt to post, some actually in
focus, but the second place only let me post one, so I posted the one with
the most detail. I probably should take a few more pix.

There are no thorns, there are many 'canes', straight with no branching, all
about 24" tall. It only blooms in the spring. Each bloom is about an inch.

Maybe I'll post the link on a rose ng and see if someone can ID it.