Old 30-03-2004, 03:51 AM
Nedra

Default Thanks guys - my pond is running!

Hi Josh,
Your pond and waterfall look very nice.
I'm worried about how many gallons of water you have though?
4 Koi will need lots of water!

Nedra

"Josh" wrote in message
om...
Mike Patterson wrote in message

. ..
Stay away from the construction sites at night, that's asking to spend
an evening explaining to the nice men in uniforms what you're doing
and why it has to be done in the dark.

Mike Patterson
Please remove the spamtrap to email me.

Hah ;-) Sorry, I do intend to ask (my Dad does construction up North
so it was really his idea saying just that, they pay to have it hauled
away so often they would love for you to take it)

We were supposed to have goldfish in the pond, but my wife got a look
at the koi and now we have 4 to start with. Not nearly enough plants,
I hope some of them get growing pretty quick!