Old 30-03-2004, 05:05 AM
Just Me \Koi\

Default New To Ponds, Would Appreciate Some Advice

Escape now before it's too late!

--
_______________________________________
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

"WDiamond" wrote in message
om...
Hi folks,

After many years of dreaming, I've decided to add a small fish pond to
my backyard. I'm not that limited on space, but don't want to take up
to much room with the pond. I'm thinking Koi are out, given some of
the reading I've done about size/gallons they require.

I would really appreciate advice on what components to use (filter,
pump, etc) and best practices for the newbie. I'm a HUGE animal lover
and want to get this right the first time without hurting any fish. I
don't mind spending a little more money for the best products if it
guarantees my success and the longevity of my fish.

Any advice/web links would be greatly appreciated.