Old 30-03-2004, 06:02 AM
L.S.Lamey

Default I think I did a B-A-A-A-D thing ...

On Thu, 25 Mar 2004 16:13:45 -0500 (EST), "Shiva"
wrote:

I have one hybrid rugosa, Hansa. It is
terribly, terribly ugly for most of the year,
just brown sticks. While pruning my lovely sprouting
floribundas, hts, shrubs, etc., I could not stand
its long spidery death-brown "canes" for another
instant and I hard pruned it into a nice little
shrubby shape. There is NO sign of any growth
on the thing, typical of it at this time of year.

How much damage did I do?

Hello Shiva my sweet. It's been a long time. I live in Colorado now,
single dad, Doing good...if ya know what I mean. How have you been?

WB