Old 30-03-2004, 08:12 AM
Inge Jones

Default Compost

In article ,
says...

Mushroom compost? (Try yellow pages under mushroom producers). Or,
your local council may sell compost it makes from green-waste
collections.

Janet

I was thinking more of one of the brands you can get from a garden
centre. I'm not exactly what you could call an "enthusiast" am I?

I mean I know I could just potter round and put something in my trolley,
but it's really hard to get any advice when you're at the garden centre,
so I though if I was forearmed it would be better.

I'm getting the impression that the dedicated gardeners on this ng
aren't in the habit of picking up the odd bag of compost at their local
Wyevale though.. (-: