Old 30-03-2004, 02:08 PM
Tim Challenger

Default chicken manure

On Tue, 30 Mar 2004 13:36:49 +0100, Mary Fisher wrote:

It is indeed. But if you have free ranging hens (as I have although only
two) you simply can't keep them from depositing wherever they happen to be.
They don't just wait until they're indoors.

House-trained hens.

Unfortunately the birds pick around the meadows and under the pear trees
across the road but rarely come over to us. So I can't take advantage of
their unofficial deposits. I might be seen sneaking around after them with
a trowel during the hours of dusk though....

--
Tim C.