Old 30-03-2004, 06:02 PM
William Wagner

Default New to gardening and very young

In article ,
"noone" wrote:

"Salty Thumb" wrote in message
"noone" wrote in
:

Thanks for your help guys. I will go to the library on Saturday on grab some
books. Also I will look in my White Pages to see if I can find this local
"nursery" didn't know these things existed.
Thanks for your help a bunch. I will keep you guys posted over time to see
if my endeavor pays off. Thanks alot

Don't forget to check with your neighbor's and extended family. I got
into gardening via my dad. Go to places like Longwood Gardens (Formal
gardens) with pen and paper in your area during early Spring, Spring
Early Summer ( You get the idea) ask questions . Good chance for a
picnic. Try to grow something that should not make it in your zone.
I'm trying to leave a Bay plant out on south side without protection.
Zone 5 Looks bad at the moment but the plant came from Washington
D.C. Worth a try.

Have fun!!

Bill