Old 30-03-2004, 08:49 PM
joe

Default Advise on submerged rocks - fish hide outs.

Ah, the great debate. Many on this list say no rocks. It's way easier to
keep clean, and I would agree with that. On the other hand, looks kinda
sparse to my eyes. I put rocks in - but fairly large ones - no sand or
gravel type stuff. It's a compromise I can deal with. Never heard it
contributed to an algae problem though.

Just my HO

Joe

On 3/30/04 11:21 AM, "Josh" wrote:

My local pond store practically threatened to kill me if I put rocks
on the bottom of my pond saying I would never control the algea, but
several of you are talking about doing just that for hiding places
(which is what I originally thought too) any comments?