Old 31-03-2004, 12:57 AM
Nedra

Default Canine Yard Patrol Reporting in for Spring Season

I am in support of your Mission and troops, Sir.

Cheerio ;-)

Nedra

"BenignVanilla" wrote in message
We have resumed daily missions patrolling the perimeter. Some east african
bull geese have been making low level passes daily, but several short

bursts
of our sonic weapons have steered them clear of the pond. We developed a

new
mission this week. When the commander leaves the bunker we run a short
mission to the pond edge to check for bogies. We have enlisted 12-14 frogs
all of which immediately dive into the pond for seal ops. when we arrive
ensuring that the commander is safe from geese, and from the marauding

fish
below.

All quiet on the pond edge.

Nilla