Old 31-03-2004, 01:51 AM
Ka30P

Default Canine Yard Patrol Reporting in for Spring Season

Water gardening labradors here!

We have also taken on comrades in arms in
our prosecution of Secret Squirrel.
We opened negotiations with two members of
the Black-Billed Magpie Forces to assist us in
eradication of said Secret Squirrel.
We are headquartered in the pussy willow tree
where the Magpie Forces have built a fort. Secret Squirrel's lair is deep
within the pine tree.
While confidence is high that Secret Squirrel will be captured we were dismayed
to find out that Alpha Female in the Human Headquarters has been sneaking
peanuts to Secret Squirrel and allowing him to snack on sunflower seeds when we
are taking our much deserved naps in the sun. We consider this a gross betrayal
of our mission and are plotting a counter move that will not endanger our
ongoing supply lines of kibble.

Rosie and Heidi
The water gardening labradors