Old 31-03-2004, 03:50 AM
tom A

Default Cement VS Flexible Liner

Ref you note below.

I have two ponds, both small by most standards, one is concrete and
the other is the flexible liner type. my wife prefers the concrete,
she sez it LOOKS better, as making a transition between the rubber
liner and the stones around it is not a gradual change

where as the concrete and stone sort of go together

I have had a leak in the concrete pond :-( but it was easily
patched with hydraulic cement and I had some critter chew a hole in
my rubber linner and it was a bigger problem in patching.

just my $.02 worth

tom A.

On Tue, 30 Mar 2004 11:04:07 -0500, "Garry M. Silvey"
wrote:

I've ruled out preformed liners and am now looking at Cement VS Flexible
liner. Any suggestions? I have lots of cement working experience, so that is
not an issue. I am looking at building a 2 pond with creek in middle system,
a small pond above a larger pond. Larger pond will probably be 8 X 10 or 12.

tom A.
Please check my WeB SiTe: www.kinetickites.com
or call me @ 405-722-KITE (5483)
or E-mail @