Old 31-03-2004, 04:04 AM
jammer

Default Canine Yard Patrol Reporting in for Spring Season

Pookie and Black Jack the watch chihuahuas here.

Again we wait until mom gets out of the room to jump up here and chime
in. Mom has been going out to the pond alot lately and has been
tossing something to those water creatures. She has been watering the
area almost daily which she must do to keep us away. She knows we
don't like water out of the hose and she must be doing something
secret out there. We are pleased that the weather is warming and we
busy ourselves with chasing birds. When is she going to get us those
brown hopping toys?? I think she called them toads?

We'll be back when we can,

Bye