Old 31-03-2004, 04:09 AM
Nick Gray

Default McCulloch self-propelled mower info needed

"pop" wrote in message
s.com...
hi, can anyone provide me with the info to get this mower working?
Bought on Ebay, this mower is new 'graded' stock and despite the
seller promising to send me one several times, I don't have a
userguide for it. I can probable muddle my way through most of it, but
what I really need to know is what oil to put in the engine and how
much? I've located the oil filler hole, which has a yellow plastic
screw in plug with two raised lugs (presumably for leverage) with a
picture of an oil can on it, but I don't see any indication as to a
fill-to level. The mower itself is as title, with a Tecumseh (sp?) 4
stroke petrol engine. It appears to be the same or very similar to the
McCulloch 354OPD Self Propelled model at Argos online. There is also a
Flymo information sticker close by on the cowling.

I've spent hours and hours trawling Google and the WWW in general, all
to no avail.

Any and all info greatly appreciated.

McCulloch are owned by Electrolux. Give them a call and see if they can
help:

Electrolux Outdoor Products
Preston Road, Aycliffe Industrial Park, Newton Aycliffe, Co. Durham DL5 6UP
Tel: 01325 300303
Fax: 01325 310339

Cheers

Nick