Old 31-03-2004, 05:20 AM
Steveo

Default Fertilized, then aerated?

"Steve Wolfe" wrote:
And prone to leaf spot, dollar spot,and numerous other turf fungus.

It makes it grow so fast you can cut it every two or three days
in the spring too. Yea, great stuff.

Now I can see those things happening if I went out and spread the
stuff every week. But we're talking about a lawn that hadn't seen an
ounce of nitrogen (or any other care) in five or six years. It didn't
hurt a thing. It's been two years, and I haven't seen a single problem
that you've been talking about. I only have to mow mine about every 7
days in the spring, but you might get a lot more water than we do.

steve

Why wouldn't you want to use a complete fertilizer? You're feeding
your lawn candy canes with that stuff.