Old 31-03-2004, 07:42 AM
Steve Michaelson

Default Bamboo for water garden?

I have heard that that stuff spreads like wildfire, and is almost impossible
to get rid of after the fact though. My garden is in a fairly small
container (only 55 gallons). Can I keep a giant horsetail in a container,
without worrying about it spreading throughout my yard? Thanks for your
help.

-Steve Michaelson

"Beecrofter" wrote in message
om...
"Steve Michaelson" wrote in message

thlink.net...
I have a 55 gal water garden, and I was wondering if anyone knows of a
variety of bamboo that will thrive in water, and stay on the small side

(2-4
ft. high) Any help would be appreciated.

-Steve Michaelson

Instead of bamboo look into "Giant Horsetail" far more suited for the
water and will provide a similar effect visually.