Old 31-03-2004, 10:32 AM
SjT

Default Advice sought from Pond People

My pond looks crap and i blame the earth for it! It's all on the
****, the water is higher up one end than it is the other, and the
bricks look crap cause there's a massive amount of exposed liner
before you get to the water level.

Also, all the liner is creased round the corners, there's big pockets
for frogs to get in and shag, and leave tabioca everywhere.

I am not happy

So i'm gonna re-do it right now!

Anyone know the best method on getting a pond level on sloped ground?

And how to stop the lining from creasing? (Does this affect the amount
of blanket weed if more creases are evident?)

I think i didn't stretch it enough when i done it last time.

Also what is the best way to build a pond that has water right up to
the brickwork so you cant see any of the lining?

If this is too much help to ask for, i would appreciate any websites
any of you guys have.

--
Joe's Nunn out, out