Old 31-03-2004, 03:42 PM
Frank Logullo

Default pests on indoor gardenia

"Frank" wrote in message
m...
I have a 1G gardenia indoor. I place it near a southeast facing
window. It had pests some time ago. I bought a bottle of pestcide from
Wal-Mart and sprayed on it two weeks ago. Now, the pests come back
again! I can spray the chemical again but I'm wondering if there is
any way to get rid of these disgusting pests without using the
dangerous chemicals! Please help!

My indoor gardenia had scale and spider mites. I take it out in the summer
and 2 weeks before bringing in sprayed with a systemic. It got rid of the
scale which was killing it. Spider mites returned but they are easy to keep
down with water spray in house.
Frank