Old 31-03-2004, 07:27 PM
Green Thumb

Default Hi and Questions

Hi! I am so glad to have found this group! I hope to learn a lot here.
I'm in Zone 6b and have just started my seeds in peat pots. So far
I've done 4 varieties of tomatoes, 4 varieties of pepppers, a few herbs,
and various flowers. Some are tall enough to be out of the little
humidity chambers. I have a couple of questions that I was hoping some
kind soul would answer. Do I start the following in peat pots too:
cucumber, peas, beans, radishes, and zucchini? I bought one of those 4
tier, plastic covered, mini greenhouses that stands about 5' tall. It
is on the back patio in a location that receives east, south, and west
sun. How soon can I put my seedlings into it? TIA