Old 01-04-2004, 09:50 AM
Roy

Default My own experience with Lowes Outside Lawn and Garden lately

Hey there Madgardener.

YOu really need to be very very carefull in what you say or how you
reply on the GW, or old SPike will send you to Disneyland and ban you
from "his" webforum............ The GW is about a sensored forum as
there is, and just say one thing about any of th sponsers no matter
how bad they may have shafted you, and there have been bona fide cases
of some of GW sponsers shafting folks, that old Spike will send you to
cyber space.................

So its best to lurk there and read, ask a question, but don't reply
to questions unless your in amongst the chosen few.

I had no input whatsoever.
Remove "nospam" from email addy.