Old 01-04-2004, 01:02 PM
Warren

Default Where does a city boy get compost?

shazzbat wrote:

No, helicopter it in with one of those dumping arrangements. :-))

If you do that, be sure to have someone unsuspecting wandering out in
the yard when they dump the manure. A video tape of a load of manure
falling out of the sky on someone is sure to fetch big bucks. Maybe even
enough to pay for the helicopter delivery.

--
Warren H.

to go outside now.
Blatant Plug: Spend your Amazon gift certificates he
http://www.holzemville.com/mall/associateshop.html