Old 01-04-2004, 04:16 PM
Shiva

Default I think I did a B-A-A-A-D thing ...

L.S.Lamey wrote:

Hello Shiva my sweet.

Hello, my old friend.

It's been a long time.

It has! It's always wonderful to see you
around.

I live in Colorado now,
single dad, Doing good...if ya know what I mean.

I think I do, and I'm really glad. I think about
you often, and bet that handsome boy is big now!
This email works, maybe I'll get a pic or two?

How have you been?

All kinds of good comes my way. I stand amazed, and
just try to keep up. Working a lot, but when you
really love your work it is a whole different
deal. I see the "workaholic" charge in a whole
new light now. Like, "if you don't want me to
work all the time, please me more than working
does." But of course, I don't have children. So
I have nobody with a legitimate reason to demand
time of me.

Thanks for saying hello, Lamey! Let me hear
from you in my mailbox when you have the
time. Give N a big hug from a secret admirer!

WB