Old 01-04-2004, 06:44 PM
MOM PEAGRAM

Default Mango seed

Every little bit helps. I'm in Ontario. So, it would definitely be a
houseplant.

"Kat" wrote in message
It all depends on where you are and how you want to grow the seed. Do you
want a houseplant? Or an outdoor tree? There are some great "growing

from
seed" websites, also "Growing Fruit Crops in Containers". If you are
planning an indoor plant, realize that it is unlikely that you will ever

get
fruit from it, but it can be a fun experiment.
I had one growing for a while in a pot, but it didn't survive this dry
winter we've had in Zone 5. ( I finally set up a humidifier which saved

my
avocados, but it was too late for my mango.)
Don't know if my rambling helps you any, but I figured I'd give it a

shot...

Kat

"MOM PEAGRAM" wrote in message
Any suggestions on growing one of these?

--
Helen

Thanks be unto God for His wonderful gift:
Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God
is the object of our faith; the only faith that
saves is faith in Him

www.peagramfamily.com
http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/

http://www.mompeagram.homestead.com/..._WATCHERS.html