Old 01-04-2004, 06:45 PM
Sheila

Default Heads Up: Sudden Oak Death found in Monrovia Nursery

This sounds very scary to me. We're just sold our house and are
building in an area that has a woods with some magnificent water oaks in
it and I wouldn't want anything to happen to them. Should I worry about
taking some plants from here, I've had them potted up to move for over a
year, to the new place. I've also have bought and potted a camellia last
fall and I really don't know it it came from Monrovia or not and I want
to take that with me.

What do you think? Is this a problem, I live in Georgia.

Thanks,
--
Sheila

Photography by Sheila Dalton