Old 01-04-2004, 06:47 PM
Hal

Default Rubber Mulch ???

On Thu, 01 Apr 2004 06:32:01 -0500, Peter wrote:

So despite the fact that on a hot zone 8 day (temperatures of 105'), the front yard
yard may smell like a car tire.... and that I will not be able to turn over this bed
again....... Are there any downsides to using this product under these circumstances??

The price?? I can buy wood chips $10 a pickup (I haul) load or $100
a dump truck load delivered. That adds to my land and has to be done
3" or more thick once a year or weeds take over. I'm not sure if 2"
of Rubber Stuff Mulch would be effective or if it would take more. I
am curious as to how it would work around my lantana bed that grows
over everything, and I'm not telling my wife about the colors yet.

http://www.americanrubber.com/
RubberStuff® Mulch

$11.75 Bag

Covers 7.5 Square Feet 2" Depth