Old 01-04-2004, 06:47 PM
Zemedelec

Default A strange sight at Home Depot

I had a totally differnt experience at a New Orleans nursery...the one on
Airline drive. I was heading for the cash reg. with half a dozen pansies when
I saw a cart full of depotted, HUGE clumps of what I thought could be
agapanthus or clivia. But there also were some working tools, etc. with them
so I wasn't sure if the plants were just being relocated or dumped. I asked
the store manager and she said dumped, so take all you want! Several of the
plants are now basking in my back yard, but they may have been so traumatized
they won't bloom and solve the mystery for a year or so.
zemedelec