Old 01-04-2004, 06:47 PM
The Watcher

Default This concerns all of US

On 01 Apr 2004 11:02:12 GMT, (BobbyRoberson) wrote:

"Ray Drouillard"

Instead of uttering the high-sounding insults, why not give us a clue
about the contents of the site?

Sorry if it came off as an insult. It would be
unfair for me to interpret it for you.

Let ME interpret what HE said for YOU. HE wasn't asking YOU to interpret that
site for HIM. HE was merely asking for an idea what the site was about. Capiche?

This is all about deciding for yourself. I was surprised
how many people WANT somebody filtering what they
read/watch/hear/surf. I want to decide for myself.

So does everybody here, and that includes deciding how to spend their time.