Old 01-04-2004, 06:53 PM
tbell

Default Chiloschista pusilla picture

On Wed, 31 Mar 2004 15:37:06 -0800, Dustin wrote
(in message ):

I think the developers just abandoned thoth. I am going to try
switching over to hogwasher soon. It took me forever to learn thoth,
im not looking forward to doing it all over again. Im normally really
good with computer applications, but for some reason all these news
readers are nightmares.

Glad to know I'm not alone. I used to use Outlook Express 5 for the Mac,
which was convenient and effective in many ways, but could not decode yEnc or
assemble multi-part messages, and many folks could not open my posts. That's
how I happened onto Hogwasher, which is not quite as convenient, but does a
good job of overcoming those problems.
Tom
Walnut Creek, CA
To reply by e-mail, please remove APPENDIX