Old 01-04-2004, 06:54 PM
Rob Halgren

Default Slc. Paprika

Al wrote:

I should probably stop taking that pain medication I bought online through a
link in an email I got. I just wanted to answer too. There was nothing
wrong with your answer and you and tbell are not even contenders for my
titles. Sigh...

Well, don't tell anybody, but I'm going to get the riches of an
entire African nation, just out of the goodness of some little old
presidential widow's heart. Can't wait for that check to come in.

The universe is still flat.

Add a little seltzer water to it, that will perk it up.

Rob

2a. See rule 1
more orchids, obtain more credit