Old 01-04-2004, 08:16 PM
Barbara2245

Default Canine Yard Patrol Reporting in for Spring Season

"Happy'Cam'per" wrote in message ...
You should have postdated that about 5 years.

Why, is that when you arrived

Reporting from Wisconsin Princess the schnauzer and Dusty the
schneese. Early this afternoon we conferred with neighbor Corky the
corgie who patrols the neighborhood. We have had no recent contacts
with cats, rabbits or racoons. The squirrels are the sole source of a
good chase. Dusty has chalked up 5 rabbits on her scorecard. We have
not located the culprit who knocked the rocks in the pond. The fish
are swimming around on very warm days but soon the boss will have to
drain some water and raise the plants. Have a good summer.