Old 01-04-2004, 08:17 PM
Peggy

Default BZT

I spoke with Randy at united tech and ordered the 8 oz bag for 34.45 and
change plus shipping. It's the same price as last year I believe.
918-610-5205. The do not mention on their site about the 8 oz size.

"Bruce" wrote in message
om...
Hal wrote in message

. ..
On Sun, 28 Mar 2004 16:36:03 GMT, "Bill C."
wrote:

Does anyone know if you can still order the Ponders Special 8 oz pack

of
Aquaculture BZT ? I checked the website and it only comes in 3.5 oz

jars
for $19.95. I think I paid about $35.00 for the last 8oz pack That I
purchased.

Their site has a "Contact" button. You can email them and get the
information you want first hand.

It's still available. Just call them or fill out their contact form.