Old 01-04-2004, 08:21 PM
Katra

Default Composting Live Oak leaves

In article ,
"Kathleen" wrote:

: Leaf mulch does wonders for my lovlies...... (flower bulbs).
:
: Now if I can just figure out a way to winter over Caladiums! sigh
:
: At least they are cheap.
:
: K.

What? You have to dig them up in the fall???
With hope and heart,
Kathleen

No, I've been leaving them in the ground along with the rest of the
bulbs. The winters here are mild so I just mulch.

They just don't usually come back but if any do, they are smaller and
weaker. :-P

Might be the grubs too, but they leave the other bulbs alone.

K.

--
Sprout the Mung Bean to reply...

"There are many intelligent species in the universe, and they are all owned by cats! -- Asimov