Old 01-04-2004, 08:42 PM
jane

Default moving apple trees - postscript

A year ago I mentioned I'd had to move a tiny, poorly rooted tripover
apple in the thread 'moving young fruit trees'. After much discussion
as to if it would survive, it was still going in the autumn (even grew
a couple of small apples) and I am pleased to say it is just about to
break bud again this year. I think I can officially say it's made it.
Lost a few peripheral twigs, but given last summer I'm not surprised.

Now all I have to do is get it to grow some proper sized apples so I
can find out what variety it is!

--
jane

Mark Twain