Old 01-04-2004, 09:34 PM
madgardener

Default My own experience with Lowes Outside Lawn and Garden lately

wrote in message
isnt there a real nursery in the area looking for someone? Ingrid

well, no. This is East Tennessee. I make much more at Lowe's than at other
places. Lowes pays me around $7.64 an hour. Minimum wages here are just what
they are.......$5.25. If I was lucky, a nursery would pay me $6 an hour
despite my massive amount of knowledge, experience and dedication and sales
abilities. Knoxville is 48 miles away where there are a few more nurseries
but at the rising cost of gas, it's not an option. I can't solve the
problem, it's higher up and decided. I'm not wasting energy trying to find
who's to blame. I KNOW who's to blame and it does me no good honey. As for
that wonderful person who tried to rip into me in the previous post, once
again that shows me what I get for trying to alert people of things that
seem important to me. I'll just post about the gardens and what not here in
the future. wears me out and reminds me why I don't visit here like I did.
There are a lot of intolerant people around lately for someone as caring as
myself. You're fine by me, I'm just over some of this attitude towards my
compassions.

hope spring is cranking up where you are.
madgardener

endorsements or recommendations I make.