Old 02-04-2004, 12:18 AM
Loki

Default Question related to Gro-Bags

il 01 Apr 2004 15:07:03 GMT, clive ha scritto:

Hi,
Does anybody know what's in a gro-bag? I used to see these things some
years ago in the UK but they don't seem to be available here in France. I
want to grow tomatoes on my balcony - what should I grow them in? Would a
bag of compost slit down the back do the trick or should I add something to
the compost?
Thanks in advance
Clive

Can't you hop on a chunnel train and pick some up? You would need to
add tomato fertilizer to compost to add the extra nutrients needed by
tomatoes. Just compare the NPK ratio and micro nutrients added to see
what the difference is between tomato mix and garden mix.
--
Cheers,