Old 02-04-2004, 04:02 AM

Default A strange sight at Home Depot

On Wed, 31 Mar 2004 22:30:39 GMT, "Warren"
wrote:
Yes. There is a lot of waste out there. But the things we're talking
about aren't because the retailers are uncaring people who want to waste
the resources of the world. The things we're talking about happen
because there are too many dishonest people in the world looking for
ways to screw the retailers -- especially the big retailers.

Some good points made in this thread, but a few other points go a bit
far in defending the big retailers. I don't think the retailers "want
to waste the resources of the world," but I do think they don't give
such things as value, morality or ethics a moments thought. They'd
toss their toxic wastes into the nearest creek if they thought they'd
get away with it.

Swyck