Old 02-04-2004, 04:21 AM
DJ

Default Acer Shirasawanum Aureum

"dgdgdg" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 21 Mar 2004 11:04:03 +0000 (UTC), "Rosco P Coltrain"
wrote:

just wanted to tell someone.

bought it yesterday, stands about 1 metre high,
trunk about 50mm diameter. Good configuration, plenty new growth and many
buds.

should look nice when in full leaf.....pale golden yellow foliage

dj

Dj,

Where did you buy this tree from? - did they have any other acer
varients availible?

Thanks

Andrew

bought from Humbees of Marwell, Winchester, Hants and yes they had a vast
range of Acers.

When I first went, they only had small Shira's at £45 or 1 large £350 tree.

I asked them if they could order or sort me something between, which they
did. They ordered in two trees so that I could choose one.

very good service.

dj