Old 02-04-2004, 04:22 AM
crom

Default Hebe and honeysuckle (earnest) pruning?

Rod,

re your post:

The Hebe is 50:50, sometimes it kills them, sometimes not. Cutting
hard if you see signs of new growth below is sometimes possible. The
good news - cuttings are about as easy as cuttings get, so put some

You'll have to forgive me. I'm a very keen but newbie gardener! What
do you mean by cuttings? Do you mean that I can take cuttings and then
get a new plant (see what I mean by newbie)!! If so, what do you mean
by "put some in"? Can you help or point me in the direction of an
online source about "taking cuttings" aimed at numpties.

Cheers,
Crom