Old 02-04-2004, 04:24 AM
shannie

Default Can I save my plants n shrubs?

"David Hill" wrote in message
"........Due to circumstances very much beyond my control it is necessary
for me to move house this year, probably in mid/late summer. The house is

be demolished to make a road (the price of progress!!) so I am able to

take
the plants I want to take with me. ..........."

Lift and pot as much as you can ASAP.

Great looks like that's my weekend sorted

But remember if you use large
containers they will be HEAVY and if you have an 8ft or so tree ...How

will
you transport it?

My partner drives a truck so transportation isn't a problem, it's got one of
those hydraulic lift things on the back so that's a bonus!

Will you have a week or so to move the plants from one property to

another?
It's not a mornings work

Yes, we're taking a fortnight to do the move, a week for the garden (incl
greenhouse) and a week for the house, well, that's the idea anyway.

Thanks for that David.
Shan

--
David Hill