Old 02-04-2004, 08:31 AM
Christopher Norton

Default Stone Chips

The message
from "IanStevenson" contains these words:

I do not know if this is the correct newsgroup but I hope someone can give
me advice. I put stone chips around the edges of my open plan garden and for
a while no problem. Now teenagers decide to scatter same incessantly. Is
there an adhesive solution I could buy to stick them down. The reason I ask
this is that I noticed in a local authority car park chips were laid around
trees and they obviously were glued down so there must be some form of
adhesive, but I don't know where to get it. I would be much obliged for help
or for steering me to another newsgroup.

I Stevenson.

No, do not stick them down! I can only say you`ll regret it.