Old 02-04-2004, 11:12 AM
Graham Broadbridge

Default Source of KNO3 in Australia

G'day Cam'per,

I just re-read my previous post and I came across as a bit rude. No offence
intended.

The problem with pharmacies in Sydney is that they generally only sell name
brand drugs. Ask for tylenol and they'll know what you mean. Ask for KNO3
and they'll raise their eyebrows :-) I had huge problems obtaining pure
ammonia from a pharmacy - they had to order it in and needed a copy of my
drivers licence.

Anyway, I did find a source of suitable grade KNO3 eventually, thanks for
your help, and again, my apologies if my previous post sounded rude.

Graham.

"Happy'Cam'per" wrote in message

Did you read the subject line?

Yes I did , Thats why I answered!!!
Please excuse my ignorance, does Aussie have issues with Kno3? Sorry

Bruce,
I had no idea :|
--
**So long, and thanks for all the fish!**