Old 06-04-2004, 06:26 PM
theoneflasehaddock

Default Found a human skeleton in my garden

Subject: Found a human skeleton in my garden
From: Jan Flora
Date: 4/2/2004 5:54 AM Eastern Standard Time
In article ,
(Keith J. Crapper) wrote:

I just found parts of at least one human skeleton in my garden.Should
I call the cops or can I keep the bones? The skull is in good shape...

Call the cops. It may be someone that they gave up looking for. Families
of murder victims deserve closure. Quit digging and call the cops. The
more you dig, the more you screw up the evidence.

You *don't* get to keep the skull to put on your bookshelf. That's
somebody's mom, dad, kid or grandparent. Would you want a member
of your family's skull kept for a trophy? Naaaw.

Do the right thing and call it in.

You've been trolled. Notice the google account, the name "crapper", coupled
with such a stupid question. Of course you call it in, you don't keep human
bones around or you'll be the suspect...

-

theoneflasehaddock