Old 06-04-2004, 06:50 PM
Cindy

Default Found a human skeleton in my garden

At least you found a skeleton.... I had the whole damn body. Some sub-human
species murdered his pregnant girlfriend and dumped her on my property.
I also found out that the former owners wife shot him dead in now what is
my bedroom. While weedeating I found a 22 pistol in the backyard by the base
of a tree, to which I called the police to come retreive it. From the
police I found out that a man had been beaten to death on the road leading
into my house.
Sheeeesh, who ever said moving into the country was peaceful...I moved from
drug infested, crime laden South Fla to THIS.

We now call the road into our house "Murders Row"

Cindy
Zone 7, East TN.

--
All outgoing mail scanned for viruses.
"Keith J. Crapper" wrote in message
om...
I just found parts of at least one human skeleton in my garden.Should
I call the cops or can I keep the bones? The skull is in good shape...