Old 06-04-2004, 07:39 PM
LeeAnne

Default Found a human skeleton in my garden

Holy Crap! Are you serious? That's neat ... house haunted by chance?

"Cindy" wrote in message
At least you found a skeleton.... I had the whole damn body. Some

sub-human
species murdered his pregnant girlfriend and dumped her on my property.
I also found out that the former owners wife shot him dead in now what is
my bedroom. While weedeating I found a 22 pistol in the backyard by the

base
of a tree, to which I called the police to come retreive it. From the
police I found out that a man had been beaten to death on the road leading
into my house.
Sheeeesh, who ever said moving into the country was peaceful...I moved

from
drug infested, crime laden South Fla to THIS.

We now call the road into our house "Murders Row"

Cindy
Zone 7, East TN.