Old 06-04-2004, 08:18 PM
Sharon Capps

Default New member

Theo wrote:
It must be wonderful to work @ home. Sigh!
Do you intend to plant many more roses?

It is nice to be at home but I do day care so it is not all that relaxing.

This will be the first summer that I have no infants so will be able to be
out more. At 61 I didn't think I would be raising other peoples children.
I sure do hope it is only for a few more years. I do intend to plant
more roses. When I no longer have day care I will have the perfect spot
for them. It is under the play area and gets the sun in the morning from
the time it comes up till about 3 in the afternoon when it really gets hot.
I think roses will do real good there. I will put in a few more each
year until then. My rosmania seems to strike first thing in the spring and
now that I have ordered, I will wait till next year before I chose more.
Sharon in MN