Old 06-04-2004, 08:35 PM

Default Another question About Milkweed - I'm so dumb!

Thanks to all who have given me info milkweeds. I have all kinds of
things on them now, and most of them aren't good.

There are tons of orange eggs which I think are some kind of mite, maybe
spider mites. All kinds of little orange things walking around. A few
white things that look like a tiny fly, a few ants, a few things that look
like small beetles (I think may be eating the little orange mites, but I'm
not sure), and very few butterfly eggs.

I guess I didn't really know what a monarch egg looked like until I actually
saw a monarch laying them. I thought I did a lot of research on these
butterflies and there host plants, but now I feel so stupid.

I think I should brush all the mites, but I'm not sure if I'll be getting
rid of any good bugs. Can someone please help me!

Barbara C.